How we use your personal data
We will only collect and use personal data about you as described in this Privacy Notice and as necessary.
- To provide you with our services and to process your order.
- To respond to your requests.
- To manage our customer relationship with you.
- To send you relevant marketing materials.
- To invite you to register for an event.
- To invite you to participate in an online survey.
- To provide you with our media and investor relations information.
- To prevent fraud or other illegal activities, such as willful attacks to Audisol Information technology systems.
- To establish or preserve a legal claim or defense or to support any legal or criminal investigation.
- And otherwise to the extent as permitted or required by applicable laws.
We may further anonymize, and aggregate data collected through this website for statistical purposes to help us improve our products and services. Subject to your specific permission that we may collect separately and to your right to request that we cease such activities at any time, we may also use your personal data to send you promotional material or newsletters that we think may be of interest to you.
We may also use data collected through this website to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant content or adverts on other sites.
Cookies and usage tracking
Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Click on the Cookie Settings button below to find out more about the cookie categories and to change our default settings. However, blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.